Saturday, March 25, 2006

8 Prepare for the GMAT and TOEFL if applicable

Don't take this test unprepared. Also, this may sound strange, but I do NOTrecommend a GMAT review course. I took one and disliked it. The course moved atthe pace of the group's slowest student and I had to drive to a classroom when Icould have spent the commuting time studying instead. I recommend buying a goodbook or two and studying at your own pace and at your own optimal hours.
Based on numerous emails I have received, it seems many of you areinternational applicants to whom English is not your native language. I wish Icould tell you something more but you should study for the TOEFL (test ofEnglish as a foreign language).


1 comment:

prem said...

i admit that students should not take GMAT test as unprepared one... GMAT is one of many selection criteria in many business school..